skip to main | skip to sidebar
4evermyboys....

My New Blog

  • 4evermyboys....
    Engagement Pics....
    13 years ago

Friday, June 19, 2009

4evermyMXboys....

I've been meaning to make a legitimate post for awhile.....it's just that this SUMMER has been hectic.  Here are some pics of my boys competing in last weekends MX Races at Hot Springs. My youngest raced for his first time....oh my....I'm not sure I can handle my baby growing up sooo fast!!!  They all did awesome! 


My CeCe opted not to compete this time....which I had absolutely noooo problem with.  He tends to be very competitive....which then leads him to push himself....which then leads him to either win the race or (sometimes)....tumble, wreck, get his bell rung, eat dirt, smack it ect.  So thankfully I was saved from watching any of that.  I'm not a very good MX spectator.  I literally about throw-up each time any of them race.  Luckily when I have my camera it takes the edge off.....but only a little :(


Being a mom of 4 boys....what can I say?!



at 1:39 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My photo
4evermyboys....
I have been given the 4 greatest blessings a mom could ever ask for. This is a blog detailing my life along with my 4 boys......
View my complete profile

Number of hits since 2/28/08

Web Page Counter


  • 5 Little Newey's
  • Curmudgeon Chronicles
  • Diamond S Ranch
  • FrogBlog
  • Jardine Family
  • Martinez Family
  • Maughan Family
  • MX Boy
  • Norris Family
  • RichKids (Private)
  • Trisha's Blog
  • Williams Family

  • ▼ 2009 (67)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (10)
    • ► July (5)
    • ▼ June (4)
      • No title
      • 4evermyMXboys....
      • No title
      • Can't wait.....
    • ► May (8)
    • ► April (10)
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (7)
  • ► 2008 (139)
    • ► December (15)
    • ► November (16)
    • ► October (13)
    • ► September (12)
    • ► August (20)
    • ► July (12)
    • ► June (23)
    • ► May (16)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (4)
 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones