My New Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Family Pictures.....{sigh}

Here is some sampling pics of our FALL FAMILY. Keep in mind they are "my" sampling. In a week or so you'll see the PROFESSIONAL/GOOD stuff. As you know my boys Hate, Hate, Hate, wait did I mention HATE to have their picture taken. I've been trying to schedule a time for over a month that would work for me and the photographer. I can never seem to find time mostly because of our SOCCER schedule!!!!


Anyway the weather cooperated last night. My boys sorta did.....of course I had a major bribe in store. The funny part of the story is the property owner of the shoot did not LOL!!! No worries though it turned out fine.

My main objective is to get one family shot that is decent. If we achieve that then I'll be happy. We'll all just have to wait and see.....:) I'm sure the rest of the pictures will be wonderful! Thanks to Brittney Hale for being so patient with us last night. It's was great to catch up with you :)





Photobucket

0 comments: