O.k. I finally waited until the end of the Comp soccer season to post about our recent changes. Starting with OFC (Ogden Football Club). They have been a great association to be affiliated with, and will continue to be. Starting with #1 (the 12 year old)he is most likely going to on to a State Comp (OFC) team next year. YEAH!!!! I'm SOOOOOO excited about the massive amount of driving around the entire state of Utah.(LOL).
Next is #2, he will no longer be with OFC. Reason being he was recruited as a guest player for LA ROCA. What a compliment that was for him. He has participated with LA ROCA in 2 or 3 tournaments in the last couple of months. One of which was in San Deigo. GOOD JOB #2. Anyway, it was decided that in terms of coaching, training, and overall advancement LA ROCA was the way to go. Plus he has made some great friends on his LA ROCA team. I'm just getting to know the moms (parents) and they are great. These pics are of #2 and his latest tournament with his new LA ROCA team.
Next is #3, holy cow!!! We are starting a U8 Comp team for him next year. His dad is the coach. My friend Ellie and I are the SOCCER MOM's of the team. We haven't quite decided on a name, uniforms ect. BUT WE WILL!!!!
Finally it's #4's turn. In all fairness he should be playing soccer as well. So I signed him up for AYSO Bumblebee soccer.
So there you have it!! Four boys, fours soccer teams, 4 to 8 soccer games a week,, plus practices, plus tournaments ect.... I'm not really looking forward to next fall. Hopefully it will go well!!!
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment