

Anyone that truly knows me, KNOWS that I have a slight addiction to jeans. Any new style that comes out (especially at Buckle) I make an effort to get. I know it sounds selfish. Wait, it just doesn't sound selfish, it is selfish! Anyway I'll have you know that I recently cleaned out my closet and made many a friends and family happy. When me and the FAB 4 were in NYC we stumbled upon a treasure trove of high end jeans for CHEAP. I'm talking incredibly cheap. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. My favorite brands as of late are TRUE RELIGION and WILLIAM RAST. ANYWAY........the whole reason for this post is to do a little advertising for a new jean store in Layton Hills Mall called SKINZ. They have waaaaay cute jeans, some high end, others not so much. And it's interesting to note that they only sell womens jeans. So if your into jeans half as much as I am check out SKINZ!!!!
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment