My New Blog

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Johnny........






So I haven't posted FOREVER......I know, I know it's really quite unlike me, but the whole break in my car and steal my purse thing ruffled my feathers!!! So anyway here are some pics of my most fabulous night with Ellie. The John Mayer concert was.......WONDERFUL......MAGICAL......INCREDIBLE. He is quite the cutie-petutie!!!! Just think he was a total nerd in high school......not anymore!!!! I have the same pics on my blog as Ellie because I realized right before we left for the concert that my (little) digital camera was in my now stolen purse!!!! It just keep getting better!!!

P.S. Our seats were on the 13th row. I honestly didn't realize how good they were until we got there. Ellie's date was definitely not a cheapskate!!! LOL.....

P.S.S. Colbie Caillat was FABULOUS too!!!!!!

1 comments:

RichKids said...

That's definately true...I won't refuse another date with YOU, baby!