My New Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Stitches.....

Ouch......So my #2 and #3 had a bit of minor surgery. Nothing serious, just a mole and a birthmark needed to be removed. My Bugman (#3) would not be thrilled that I am blogging about his "near the butt stitches", but geez take a look at it. There is at least 10 or more stitches. He had a nickel sized birthmark removed. It started to fade (or disappear) on its own, which isn't necessarily a good thing. So instead of waiting to see what would happen, the decision was made to cut it out. CeCe (#2) had a mole between his toes removed as well. His we could have just watched, but since Bugman was having his birthmark removed we decided to get #2's removed the same day. He only has 2 or 3 stitches.

I will say this.......I don't mind these types of stitches. It's the ones that involve the EMERGENCY ROOM I despise.......knock on wood!




0 comments: