Congratulations to my #2. His La Roca team took 2nd place in this years "Viva Las Vegas " soccer tournament. Good Job La Roca!!!!
My boy also competed in a skills challenge that the tournament put on. He actually took 1st place in the Pug Goal event and he was a finalist in the Olympic Goal Challenge. The funny thing is he competed against kids U11-U15....older than him! Also other boys from our La Roca team did awesome as well. In the Penalty Kick Challenge our boys took 1st, 2nd an 3rd!!! The same can be said of the Olympic Goal Challenge.
Anyway....fun weekend. The weather could have cooperated a little bit more than it did....but whatever....the boys had a great time.





1 comments:
My favorite old neighbor!!! How are you? Your boys are still my fav and the most handsome boys ever. I hope all is well with you. I am keeping tabs on you through Katie. You are so cute. I miss talking to you. Chat with you soon.
Post a Comment