My New Blog

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snowbasin Ski Race....





My boys participated in the M. Earl Miller Memorial (YSL Snowbasin) ski race on Saturday. The day itself was perfect.....beautiful blue skies! My boys did awesome! I have to say I was a bit nervous. I was just waiting for one of them to take a spill....luckily all 3 stayed on their skis. However, my Buggy, did 2 complete 360's right before the finish line. The crowd went wild when he stayed up and crossed the line. It made for a great finish.


My boys have been training for the last 8 weeks in the Devo Race program for Snowbasin. It has been a great experience for them. I honestly can't believe how far they have come in terms of their skiing ability. But I will say this....I'm ready for Spring!!! Let's put the skis away and get out the mountain bikes :)


I posted some pics and a slideshow. I think I'm gonna invest in a new video camera. Have any suggestions Papa Dave?

2 comments:

JeNeal Martinez said...

Hey Carly, cute pics of the boys. I can't believe they are racing, that is awesome. I was thinking you might like this photography class that Veronica Reeve is teaching, http://veronicareeve.blogspot.com/
it is really good!!

Nick & Kerrie Andrews & Family said...

Carley, your blog is SO CUTE! It's so fun to be able to catch up and keep up and see how your doing! You seem like such a great mom.. not that, that is a surprise! :)