Soooo......what to do with my boys this summer?? That is the burning question. No summer vacations are planned as of yet :( So I have decided that a weekly summer fieldtrip is in order. This is what we have accomplished thus far....
1. The Living Planet Aquarium
2. Discovery Gateway Children's Museum
3. Hill Aerospace Museum
4. Museum of Ancient Life (Thanksgiving Point)
5. Plus movies...movies....movies etc.
I still struggle on deciding what to do. If anyone has any great ideas LMK. Future fieldtrips include: Timpanogas Cave, FrontRunner/Gateway Fountains, Satellite Towers and Ogden Parkway (biking). Rainbow Gardens (hiking).
The best part of our weekly fieldtrips is that my parents usually come along for the ride, which in turn helps me out a ton!! The most annoying part (at least for my boys) is the incessant picture taking from my dad and myself!! Too bad boys....get use to it :)
I'll try to post pics etc. when I have the time....






0 comments:
Post a Comment