skip to main | skip to sidebar
4evermyboys....

My New Blog

  • 4evermyboys....
    Engagement Pics....
    13 years ago

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hanging Cleats....

Last night I had a ton of fun volunteering for the HANGING CLEATS Foundation.  Tiffiny, her hubby and myself had a great time.

The Hanging Cleats Foundation's goal is to provide a better path for children in underprivileged countries where drugs and violence are part of their every day lives by constructing/reconstructing soccer facilities, donating soccer related equipment and teaching basic soccer classes.

The foundation held the event at the Kimball Arts Center in Park City in conjunction with the MLS All-Star game this week.  The game is July 29th at the RIO TINTO Stadium! The boys and I have tickets....should be exciting!  Last night there were a few soccer player/celebrities there....of course I really had no idea who any of them were....but it was still pretty cool.

I especially like the pic (below) of Tiff and I in front of the "step and repeat" (told ya T there was a special name for it LOL)!!!



at 10:24 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My photo
4evermyboys....
I have been given the 4 greatest blessings a mom could ever ask for. This is a blog detailing my life along with my 4 boys......
View my complete profile

Number of hits since 2/28/08

Web Page Counter


  • 5 Little Newey's
  • Curmudgeon Chronicles
  • Diamond S Ranch
  • FrogBlog
  • Jardine Family
  • Martinez Family
  • Maughan Family
  • MX Boy
  • Norris Family
  • RichKids (Private)
  • Trisha's Blog
  • Williams Family

  • ▼ 2009 (67)
    • ► November (1)
    • ► October (8)
    • ► September (7)
    • ► August (10)
    • ▼ July (5)
      • Hanging Cleats....
      • La Roca Pioneer Cup....
      • Summer Fieldtrips continued....
      • My baby....
      • Weekly Summer Fieldtrips thus far....
    • ► June (4)
    • ► May (8)
    • ► April (10)
    • ► March (6)
    • ► February (1)
    • ► January (7)
  • ► 2008 (139)
    • ► December (15)
    • ► November (16)
    • ► October (13)
    • ► September (12)
    • ► August (20)
    • ► July (12)
    • ► June (23)
    • ► May (16)
    • ► April (8)
    • ► March (4)
 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones