Well, I posted on my blog a poll for a team name for our new U8 BOYS soccer team......the winner is CrossFire. Actually RUSH had more votes, but I just realized there is another team/organization with that same name, so CrossFire it is. I searched the Internet for team names and CrossFire was my favorite by far. The jersey colors will be silver, black and white. My little bro Taylor is drawing up a awesome logo for the team. I requested something with a SOCCERBALL and FIRE. He said it'll be a piece of cake. Taylor is also drawing up a logo for our sister team (sorta) S.W.A.T. (Soccer with an Attitude). S.W.A.T. is a U10 girls soccer team. Ellie and Jodie's (my buds) girls play for the team.
Thanks again to Taylor! You are a very talented graphic/design artist, what would I do without you.
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment