It's hard to imagine that fifteen years ago I graduated from high school (Yeah, Weber High Class of 93') Anyway I got to thinking about how truly blessed I am in my life. Yes indeed, I have my challenges, but all in all I'm doing ok. My own mortality came into perspective tonight as I went to the viewing of a old high school friend. She was a 33 year old mom with 4 kids. I last saw her a couple months ago. She was playing on a coed soccer team that my team was playing. I could tell that she was having health issues, but thought nothing to ask her about it. Now she's gone and I regret not catching up with her. My prayers go out to her family.
Stephanie Shaw Leo
1975-2008
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





2 comments:
Wow, went to your blog and the music started - I was sooo excited, it was the Intro to Warren Zevons Werewolves of London . . . no, wait a minute, that's not Warren Zevon, who is that? Wow, now it sounds like Lynyrd Skynyrds Sweet Home Alabama, but it's not - who is this guy.
Kid Rock, who the hell is that. Can't he write his own stuff. If he's any good he could, BUT NO, just another wannabe trying to get famous by ripping off other peoples music. Zevon is dead, so is Skynyrd, there estates ought to sue.
Geeeeez Papa Dave do you ever have anything positive to say?
Post a Comment