My New Blog

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I have no problem at all admitting this........






I have absolutely no problem admitting this. I went at exactly 12:01 a.m. Saturday August 2nd, 2008 to my local Deseret Book Store and picked up 2 copies of "Breaking Dawn". I know, I know.......it seems a little fanatical......but I'm just being me!!
And I quite like who I am, so there!!!! I pre-ordered them so I was in and out in a jiffy. I purposely cheesed it up for the camera :)

After my slick in and out I traveled up to my Ellie's house and stuck her copy in her mailbox. And here I am blogging about the whole thing!!! Now I'll just read one chapter then hit the hay.

1 comments:

RichKids said...

Wow, I can't believe how many people are there...apparently you aren't the only "fanatic"! THANKS for doing if for me...I should have been there with you.