Blogging......either your into it or your not. I will admit I have my dry spells, but lately I like to post about the mundane happenings of my not-so-interesting life. I knew when Ellie and I agreed to be the "Team Mom's" for our boys U8 CrossFire soccer team that it would eventually include a blog. Well the time has finally come. I also thought it would be great to open a blog for my other son's U10 boys La Roca team. So now I am the proud blogmaster for two boys soccer teams. Of course Ellie will help me with the CrossFire team.
So I've added them as blog buddies. For right now they are open blogs, but as soon as I post pics, names, schedules ect. they will become private. It looks like I better start enjoying blogging a whole lot more.....
Oh yeah my #1 started a blog a while ago I just forgot to add him to my blog buddies list. Anyway happy blogging.........
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





1 comments:
No way, baby!! You sucked me into this...I am NOT going to add "blogging" to my list of duties!!!
Post a Comment