My New Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Nights in Rodanthe....

So....I had a quick girls night out.....movie and some chips and salsa, plus my most favorite new beverage..........A Sangrita baby!!!! Don't get your panties in a bunch, it was virgin, all three of them. Yummy yum yum....Katie on the other hand thought they looked disgusting...but NOT me. Anyway moving on to the movie. I read the book "Nights in Rodanthe" this past summer and loved it. Nicholas Sparks is one of my more fav authors. But this movie is no "Notebook". It was "loosely" based on the book, and I do mean loosely. Katie and Natalie (who haven't read the book) were just as dissappointed and me. Soooooooo would I recommend the movie.........yes.........but just go in knowing it isn't what it's hyped up to be.

I need another night out just to have another SANGRITA, or two, or three........baby!

0 comments: