I stumbled upon this cool website called Pandora Radio. It's pretty cool. You basically name an artist and it makes a radio station with music from that artist and other similar ones as well. So for example: I named Emerson Hart (LOVE HIM FYI) and now that station plays his music along with other songs that sound similar to his.
If I'm not making sense go to http://www.pandora.com/ and check it out yourselves.
Some of my Pandora Radio stations include:
John Mayer
Emerson Hart
Lady Antebellum
Sick Puppies
One Less Reason
Anberlin
Plumb
It's cool because some of the artists (i.e. on my Emerson Hart station) I have never heard of, but yet it is music similar to his. So now I have a broader music base to choose from. The next logical step would be to go to itunes and download some new tunes.....yeah baby!!!
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





1 comments:
I keep meaning to blog about this! Great site!
Post a Comment