My New Blog

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One step at a time........

I usually don't comment much on my personal life. I try to focus on my kids, my hobbies, my friends and family etc. I do however need to begin sharing my spiritual life more, but that will have to happen in another post.

Anyway, life is more difficult than I ever really imagined it to be. It leads you down roads that you didn't ever expect to go down. But the truth is, those roads take you to places you needed to go in order to become someone different. You learn from heartache, you learn from your trials, you finally see what really matters in life.

I love my 4 boys with all of my heart. They truly are my greatest blessings. I strive everyday to be a better mom. To be less irritated, more patient, give more attention, be a better example ect. My family is my universe. But that HAS to include more than just 4 boys and a Mom.......


So anyway........I hate it when I cry and type at the same time.......hopefully, with a prayer in my heart, my entire family can someday be complete again. One step at a time starting 9/9/08.

I want to thank my many friends, family ect. For all your love and support. I love you all, and you know who you are. I could not have made it through without you. Most importantly I want to thank my Heavenly Father and Jesus. Through many, many prayers I owe my life, my children, my sanity, my peace to Them.......thank-you.

We are not through the woods yet, but step by step, day by day, prayer by prayer.......I believe we will see a clearing.

Peter A. Cohen "There is no one giant step that does it. It's a lot of little steps"

1 comments:

RichKids said...

Beautiful. Always here for you...baby.