My New Blog

Friday, October 3, 2008

Big Rock Clothing.....a new guilty indulgence!

So I've been meaning to check out Big Rock Clothing since mid summer, but I just haven't found the time. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!! I found the time, which probably in retrospect, isn't such a good thing. The best way to describe Big Rock is.......Buckle in a warehouse (wholesale) Everyone knows my love affair with Buckle, so can you imagine how I feel about this store?!

Big Rock has lots of high end denim, that Buckle doesn't even carry. Stuff that I've only seen online. You know your in trouble when you go in the dressing room with 8 different pair of jeans and the first 3 you try on FIT PERFECT!!!!! So how does one solve that dilemma, they take the 3 and run.........as fast as one can......and try to forget about the other 5 left behind!

Anyway, good thing its in Salt Lake, any closer and I'd be in trouble. Soooooo....if you want to check out Big Rock Clothing here is a link with their address ect........have fun.

http://www.bigrockclothing.com

0 comments: