Ever heard of 4 weddings and a funeral ? How about a baptism, soccer game and a funeral. Yep those 3 took up my whole Saturday. My Aunt's funeral was today (FAB WEATHER let me tell ya). My cousin Atley was baptized and I had a coed soccer game to top it off. If I could of I would have made it to my #2's championship soccer game (The President's Cup Tournament), but I can't be everywhere at once. His team won the tournament championship, good job, BUDDY!
For some reason we didn't take any pics at the funeral. These pics were at Atley's baptism. They include various family members. My grandpas sister and her daughter flew out from Kentucky to attend the funeral. I've never met them before, they were wonderful.
It's been an exhausting week. Glad to finally bring it to an end. I am grateful for seeing so many family members I haven't seen in awhile. The funeral was beautiful. The amount of people that attended was amazing. My Aunt Fairy was a remarkable woman.
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment