My New Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday......Nana Dawnie!

We celebrated my grandmas 86th birthday today. She is doing great and still going strong. I've kinda always said I hope by the time I'm in my mid 80's I'll hang up my coat and leave this earthly existence for good. BUT.........if I'm doing as good as she is then maybe we will shoot for 90!?

2 facts that I should mention about old age:
-Your ears and nose never quit growing. Why do you think every little old man has big ears and an even bigger nose. (i.e. Rewatch General Conference)
-People shrink as they age.

I just mention these because I look like a giant compared to my grandma. She doesn't have a big nose or ears per say, it was just worth mentioning. But either I've turned into a giant, or she has shrunk in her golden years. Let's go with the latter....

Anyway, Happy Birthday Nana Dawnie......

1 comments:

RichKids said...

Are you SURE?...I mean c'mon...you could be turning into a giant! LOL...dork.