My New Blog

Thursday, August 6, 2009

AC Ogden....

I think I tend to not post alot of pics of my oldest....hmmmmmm I wonder why?  Maybe because he is such a BRAT when I ask to take a picture of him!!  I honestly don't hardly ask him anymore.  The header of  him and his BROS in the pool took me a good long 10 minute conversation (or should I say pleading) on my part.  The picture took 10 seconds to take, his whining was well over 10 minutes....the little SHIZ!!!

Whatever....he knows I eventually win in the end.  Here is a pic of his OLD but NEW boys U14 soccer team.  I took it up at the Park City tournament.  OFC is now the new and improved AC Ogden....so there you have it.  

P.S.  Notice that my other boys love it when mommy takes their pic....hopefully they don't catch whatever it is my oldest has :) ooooohhhhh wait it's called StInKY MeAN PUBerTY!!!!!

0 comments: