My New Blog

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Taking the plunge....


So I have decided to plunge myself into the "photography abyss"....not sure where it will lead me, that remains to be seen. I did however have a awesome week meeting new friends and learning how to take a better pic. All I can say is...."my poor boys"! This is the first class of (probably) many I'll take from Jon Williams. He is a crack-up....and can be easily offended LOL!!! (not really)

Photobucket

1 comments:

Brian and Staci Staples said...

I personally think you are already an excellent photographer. However I have to laugh a little...Jon Williams was our wedding photographer and I loved him. Back then..in the olden days...you know we just had the regular line up and smile pitures but he made sure that every hair in place. And Megan Archibald is a friend who has taken our family pictures before. In fact the family picture on my blog is from her. Your pictures are amazing Carly!