My New Blog

Monday, August 17, 2009

Fresh La Roca Salsa....

Ok....so I'm not known for much in my family, especially when it comes to anything that involves the kitchen. Now that's not to say I don't know how to cook, it's just I don't enjoy it. The clean-up especially. However....there are 2 things that I make that my family thinks ROCK! The pic above of my FRESH SALSA is one of them. I have been told that I should package the stuff up and sell it.

I would share my recipe....but to be truthful there really isn't one. I always use the same ingredients. It's just I don't really measure anything. It's all on taste. I just know when it tastes right. I keep adding stuff until I'm satisfied. I love the fact that I have a salsa garden. I honestly think that having fresh organic tomatoes, peppers etc. is the secret to it's yumminess.

My oldest said to me while I was making the salsa today..."Mom you make the best fresh salsa and pizza".....aaahhh geee thanks. I guess I'll be making some HOMEMADE PIZZA this week :)

P.S. My boys have officially named my salsa "La Roca Salsa"

1 comments:

Lori said...

I don't believe it......maybe i should taste it to see for myself!!! Haven't talked to you forever. Hope all is well!! Cute family always!!