5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. I just found out I was pregnant with my #2. I remember finding out right before my birthday.
2. I had a handsome brown haired, browned eyed, 2 1/2 year old little boy. He was the light of my life.
3. Preparing to graduate from college.
4. Living in our little, old, newly remodeled house.
5. Still in my early 20's......... :(
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY:
1. Laundry
2. Pay bills
3. Finish decorating the house for Christmas
4. Final touches on Christmas Cards
5. Try and figure out what the hell is wrong with my freakin LAPTOP!!!!!!!!
5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. I love licorice. Any color, kind, flavor or brand.
2. I love nuts. Especially almonds and cashews.
3. Cheese please
4. Chips and Salsa
5. Pumpkin Seeds
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
1. Well I definitely wouldn't invest my money in the stock market. Been there, done that!!!!!
2. I'm a big donater. ie. Utah Food Bank, fast offerings ect. I feel that if I am blessed enough to have a comfortable life then it's my duty to try and help those who are less fortunate.
3. Maybe start my own business.
4. TRAVEL-TRAVEL-TRAVEL
5. College Fund for my boys.
5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. First apartment in Logan (USU)
2. Second apartment in Logan.
3. Third apartment in Logan
4. Our little, old, newly remodeled house (our first home we bought)
5. Our current house
5 JOBS I HAVE HAD:
1. Counter girl and waitress at the Oaks.
2. Blain Downs Photography
3. Matrixx Marketing
4. JCPenney
5. North Ogden City
(oh yeah I worked at a gas station in Green River, Utah one summer)
hhhmmmmmmmm I tag:
Natalie, Mckell, Jeneal and my dad. Have fun it's kinda a long tag, but fun to think about and remember.
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





1 comments:
Sweet! I am glad you found my blog. I love to have a big list to pick from. I am able to keep up easier with my friends lives when I can read about them at midnight! :) I am going to go out and buy photo shop. The self made backgrounds are so much cuter! I'll have to check out Natalie's blog too!
Oh, and about soccer. You know I suck! Don't try to pretend that I don't! :) But thanks for the offer (of pity)!
Post a Comment