O.K. So this is my blog right?! I can post anything thing that I want right!!! Well here goes.........The last 4 weeks have (for the most part) SUCKED!!!! Let's begin with a small but overwhelming list:
1. My ankle got "DORKED" Up!!! (Soccer induced)
2. My #2 "DORKED" Up his knee. Needed 2 different types of x-rays PLUS a MRI to figure out what the heck was wrong with it. (Soccer induced)
3. My husband blew-out his knee (ACL) see pic above. He had surgery last week.
(Motorcycle MX induced)
4. Ripped off my toe nail (see pic above) Not completely, but as you can see it's barely hanging on. The top/middle left side is the only part that is completely intact. I've tried to super glue it, but that doesn't seem to be working.
(Soccer induced)
5. I got elbowed right in the nose during a game a week or two ago. Pretty sure the girl broke some cartilage in my nose! I can't itch my nose without pain.....niiiicccee!!!
6. Last night was yet another trip to urgent care. My #1 broke my #2's nose........yeah........what the hell!!!!!
7. Oh can I add that I made them get Flu shots while we were at the doctors?
8. How about my laptop having issues. It's seems to be fine now, but I'm just waiting for the hammer to fall!!! i..e. Check out Ellie's Blog, holy cow I would go into a coma
if that happened to me!!!!
O.K. let's try to look on the bright side of things.
1. My ankle is about 90 percent!!!
2. #2's knee is completely fine.
3. My husbands knee is on the mend and the Doc says he is recovering fabulously. It's not normal how well he is doing.......whatever......that wouldn't happen to
me if I had just had reconstructive knee surgery!!
4. My toenail...........now that's a different story!!! I haven't played soccer on it yet. The true test will be tomorrow!!! I'm gonna wrap the dang thing in tape, band aids and gauze.
Plus I'm gonna wear a toe cap. Let's hope for the best.
5. My nose still hurts when I itch it. So I've just decided not to itch it LOL!!
6. #2's nose hhmmmmm that's still in the works.....
7. and 8. Flu shots went fine (other than #4 had a flip out and my computer is still o.k.)
Oh and something is up with blogger that won't let me edit my posts the way I want. Good Grief!!! I can't get the spacing to work right! I can't figure it out in the "compose" and/or "Edit Html"...whatever this is just par for the course.
I did have a FAB B-day though!!!!!!





1 comments:
It IS your blog and you can cry all you want!!
Post a Comment