My New Blog

Saturday, December 13, 2008

December Birthday.......


I honestly have the greatest friends EVER!!!! We had such a fab time on Friday attending GOOD THINGS UTAH!!! How wonderful it is to have so many of my friends celebrate my b-day with me. I honestly love you guys!!!

Anyway.....enough with the mushy stuff.

We were kinda of a giggly, rowdy, outspoken and obnoxious bunch a girls. But we wouldn't have it any other way. One of the hosts from the show (Neisha) said (and I quote) "You must have to be hot to be in this group of friends!" (she said after we got our picture with her and the other hosts) "your the best group we've ever had".


Yeah.....we know!
Anyway...moving on.

What a great day of Good Things Utah, shopping, lunch then more shopping. Exactly what I needed on my b-day. Thanks to Ellie, Katie, Natalie, Amy, Jodie, Jenny and Rachel


P.S. I'm still closer to 30 than I am 40!! (Whew)
P.P.S. I wish all of my friends could of made it :( maybe next time. Who's b-day is coming up next!?!?
P.P.P.S. Hey, I TIVO'ed the show if anybody wants to watch LOL!!!!

5 comments:

Holly said...

What a fun idea! That's way better than the 'ol cake and ice cream thing! (I didn't know that Jodie was having another baby- how fun!) Happy Birthday, Carly!

Norris Bunch said...

I had the funnest time going to Good Things Utah with you and the gals! Thanks for the invite, sorry you couldn't get a hold of me sooner since I lost my cell phone . . . again!! I'm really good with losing stuff. I really needed an out with the crazy girls. Lets do it again soon! Happy Birthday again. Your awesome, and don't forget it.

Scott and Rachel Ellis said...

Hey Car
Thanks for an awsome time!
I cherish my friends,what would we do with out each other.Love ya
Rachel
P.S. I like the music choice

The Mills said...

Carly, Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a awesome day!!

RichKids said...

Send me those pics!! I want them ALL, baby!