My New Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tree Tag....


There is alot of tagging going on. I'm just a little slow with the "tag your it" part. Anyway here is how this one goes.......Take a picture of your Christmas Tree, and post it for all to see!

I took a pic of our main tree. It's nice, short and slender, plus it's very easy to decorate. The other is of the boys tree. It has a soccer/school ornament/Star Wars/Sponge Bob thing going on. They can put the ornaments on it anyway way they want. I don't go back after they are finished and rearrange. You see what you get.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I tag my 2 new blog buddies Jenny and Holly. Plus Natalie, McKell, JeNeal and my Dad.

3 comments:

Norris Bunch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Norris Bunch said...

Hey Carly, I finally got to look at your blog. It is so adorable! I love the picture of your boys at the top. They are so cute! I like the photoshop thing. I might have to get me one soon. Well Happy Birthday on Saturday.
Jenny

RichKids said...

Super cute new blog...I love it! It fits better on my screen too.