It all my 30+ years I have never traveled out of town for Thanksgiving. I've gone to aunts and uncles, grandmas and grandpas....but never 5 hours away from home. Wow, they don't lie when they talk about holiday travel/travelers. ANYWAY.....
We celebrated Thanksgiving this year at our Hurricane house. My mom and I even prepared the Thanksgiving meal. No, I'm not kidding, I'm telling the truth. The slide show below will show the proof. It was actually quite yummy. We served nine people in all. My dad, mom, little bro, 4 boys and a mom plus the dad.
My #2 also had a soccer tournament in St.George over the weekend as well. What a fun tournament to watch. The team did an awesome job and took first place. Good Job La Roca!!!!
We threw in a little hiking, sight seeing and of course another showing of Twilight!! I just couldn't resist.
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





0 comments:
Post a Comment