My New Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

1971

So today I scanned these pictures. When they were first shown to me I was like....whoa...when my little bro saw them he had an even bigger ....whoa! Now a couple of my friends thought they were of me....I WISH!

They are of my mom. Whoa mom.....what the heck. You were a hotty!!!! These pics were taken around 1971. Before marriage and 3 kids. I asked her if I could scan them simply because I loved them. I showed my boys the pics, 2 out of the 4 thought it was me (thanks boys), but I think nannie had it going on a bit more than your old mom!!!

(My mom's friend Janell found these pics and gave them to her a couple months ago)

3 comments:

RichKids said...

Guess we know where you got it, baby.

Natalie said...

Me and Dana totally thought it was you! You both got it going on!!!

Story Family said...

Looks like another tall, skinny, beautiful girl I know!