Congratulations to my Natalie. She gave birth to a beautiful baby boy today. A big 8 lbs 14 oz baby boy (all natural, NO drugs). Natalie you are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. I'm absolutely in awe of you. I wish I could better convey my feelings........but I'm struggling for the words.
I just want you to know you inspire me. You give me hope. There is a reason you came into my life. I love you and I pray for you. I wish that I was more like you. Our Heavenly Father picked the most deserving mom in the world.......and that's you! I love ya Nat......
"It's not so much what happens to us but how we deal with what happens to us."
James E. Faust - Oct. Gen. Conf 2004
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





2 comments:
Thanks Car you made me cry.
Love ya Rachel
I just got on your blog for the first time today, Thank you for your friendship, like i have said before you are my sister, and there is no doubt that we were brought together for a reason.
love you!
Post a Comment