It's not too often that I get to hang with little girls. I'm a mom with 4 boys..... So last saturday I had the wonderful privilege to watch Natalie's girls.
I was little worried they would be uncomfortable around all my boys. I was worried that they didn't know me that well and would be shy. I hoped they wouldn't return home and tell Nat what a weird mom I was (I am a little off...to be fair). Anyway I think they did great! I was surprised at how much sisters compare to brothers. They torment, bug, tattle, make fun of (ect) just like brothers. They weren't too far off.
My boys had a great time hanging with the girls as well. Even when we went and saw "Bride Wars" at the movie theatre. A chick flick (I know)......but how often do I get to play surrogate to 3 beautiful little girls!!!! NEVER!
Anyway thanks NAT for letting me have your girls for a day! Love ya.....
P.S. The pic above is at my Buggys soccer game.
Engagement Pics....
13 years ago





1 comments:
Thank you for taking them they had a blast!!! You are definitly a way COOL mom! Casey and Sammie have a crush on..... Oh ya I have to keep it a secret!!! Next its our turn to take the boys out!!
Post a Comment