My New Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pink......hmmmm








Sooooooooo.....it's one month until Valentine's Day. Of course we have to change the blog background (right). There is one problem though.......99%........of the DSB Valentine kits I found included the color pink. I don't like pink. I'm not quite for sure why. Maybe it's because I was a tomboy growing up with all brothers. Maybe it's because I have 4 boys (no girls). Who knows.....but the fact remains the same......I'm just not into pink!!!

SO anyway I found a kit without pink. It's not my most favorite DSB kit in the world.....but it will do. So I changed the background along with the header. I have to say I love the pic of my sleeping boys. There is no better time to take their picture than WHEN THEY ARE ASLEEP!!! They have learned to hate it when I break out my camera. Too bad boys........I don't ask for much......but every now and then just give your old mom a smile.

P.S.
-I have also added some other random pics I took with the boys today (just before we went skiing)
-DSB Digital ScrapBooking
-I will (however) wear pink from time to time (just an FYI)




2 comments:

Holly said...

I know what you're saying. Just because we're girls doesn't mean we automatically like the color pink. :)

Natalie said...

Hey I love your background!! I love your music too! And love you!