My New Blog

Friday, January 30, 2009

Baptism Day....

My buggy is getting baptized tomorrow. Whoa....where did my little bugman go? How did he grow up sooooo fast? I remember telling him when he was 4 years old......

"Now listen bug, you can't grow anymore, you have to stay little forever" "If you get too old you'll end up stinky like your brothers"......He has tried really hard to stay the "mommas boy" out of the bunch. Every now and then he can be a little stink, but he will forever be my little BUG!!!

I'm so proud of him. He is a wonderful part of our family. He is such a smart, sweet, kind and caring boy. I love you buggy!!! You have made a wonderful decision.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a handsom young man!!!! Hopefully he will still be a mommys boy.

Story Family said...

The best thing in a mothers life...watching her kids grow. The worst thing in a mother life...watching her kids grow! What a beautiful family, and such a handsome young sweet boy!